25 April 2011

Quotes for Today

“A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed" 

“I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.” (Frederick Perls)

“When you're a beautiful person on the inside, there is nothing in the world that can change that about you. Jealousy is the result of one's lack of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-acceptance. The Lesson: If you can't accept yourself, then certainly no one else will.” (Shasha Azevedo)

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." (Oprah Winfrey)

"Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing." (Denis Waitley)


"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do." (Helen Keller)

"Life is an art work without an eraser."

putripuzzle : let me be me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana menyokong blog ini.
Keep in touch ya..
:)